Icon Water Limited (formerly ACTEW Corporation) and its related entities are committed to ensuring the protection of their customers’ personal details and related information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Act.
We will, on request, provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise required or permitted by law. We may ask you to complete a ‘Personal Information Access Request Form’ and may charge you a reasonable fee for retrieving and sending the information to you.
Click here to access Icon Water's Personal Information Access Request form.
- how we collect your personal information, including from third parties;
- why we collect your personal information;
- whether the collection is required or authorised by law;
- consequences for you if we do not collect your personal information;
- how we use and disclose your personal information;
- information about how you may complain about a breach by us of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we deal with such a complaint; and
- whether we disclose your personal information overseas.
Our Online Security Statement provides additional security information about how we ensure the security of your personal information when you deal with us online.
We take the security of our website seriously and are committed to upholding high standards of data integrity. Our Online Security Statement applies to this website, located at iconwater.com.au, which is operated and managed by Icon Water Limited. Our Online Security Statement can be found here: Icon Water's Online Security Statement
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.